Welcome to the Town of Leicester
The Town of Leicester encompasses the Hamlets of Cuylerville, Pine Tavern Corners and Teed Corners
Population: 2,200 (2010 census)
- Livingston County Grow Liv Co Economic Development May 21, 2020
- Livingston County Delivers Masks to Local Fire Departments for Public Distribution May 20, 2020
- 16 Packages of Masks Available at Town Hall May 20, 2020
- Online May 19, 2020 Town Board Meeting at 7:00 p.m. EST May 7, 2020
- Livingston County Covid-19 Updates May 5, 2020
- Take your 2020 Census Here! April 27, 2020
- NOTICE OF CHANGE TO TOWN BOARD MEETING SCHEDULE April 16, 2020
- Town Hall Closed to Public March 18, 2020
- Recycling Updates March 18, 2020
- LEGAL NOTICE TOWN OF LEICESTER NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING February 18, 2020
- Proposed Local Law 1 of 2020: Alternate Members Planning Board February 1, 2020
The Town Board has authorized the Highway Superintendent to open up the town property at the southern end of Upper Mt. Morris Rd (Squakie Hill) to allow residence to dispose of any bio-degradable outdoor yard cleanings (branches/leaves/sticks). No Garbage Please!
Contact the town highway barns to 382-3538 to make drop off arrangements.