Welcome to the Town of Leicester
The Town of Leicester encompasses the Hamlets of Cuylerville, Pine Tavern Corners and Teed Corners
Population: 2,200 (2010 census)
- CENSUS UPDATES October 19, 2020
- Free Zoom Online Presentation of the Watershed Education Program October 21, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. October 8, 2020
- Notice of Public Hearing Preliminary 2021 Budget September 21, 2020
- Mt. Morris / Leicester Rt 36 Corridor Study Advertisement September 21, 2020
- Rt. 36 Corridor Study Mount Morris & Leicester September 21, 2020
- Please Complete your 2020 Census Here! June 15, 2020
- OPENING TOWN HALL WITH COVID-19 PROVISIONS JUNE 8, 2020 June 8, 2020
- Livingston County Grow Liv Co Economic Development May 21, 2020
- Packages of Masks Available at Town Hall May 20, 2020
- Livingston County Covid-19 Updates May 5, 2020
- Recycling Updates March 18, 2020
The Town Board has authorized the Highway Superintendent to open up the town property at the southern end of Upper Mt. Morris Rd (Squakie Hill) to allow residence to dispose of any bio-degradable outdoor yard cleanings (branches/leaves/sticks). No Garbage Please!
Contact the town highway barns to 382-3538 to make drop off arrangements.