Welcome to the Town of Leicester
The Town of Leicester encompasses the Hamlets of Cuylerville, Pine Tavern Corners and Teed Corners
Population: 2,200 (2010 census)
- Town of Leicester Republican Caucus June 29, 2020
- Please Complete your 2020 Census Here! June 15, 2020
- OPENING TOWN HALL WITH COVID-19 PROVISIONS JUNE 8, 2020 June 8, 2020
- Livingston County Grow Liv Co Economic Development May 21, 2020
- 15 Packages of Masks Available at Town Hall May 20, 2020
- Livingston County Covid-19 Updates May 5, 2020
- NOTICE OF CHANGE TO TOWN BOARD MEETING SCHEDULE April 16, 2020
- Recycling Updates March 18, 2020
- Start a Business January 18, 2020
- Public Notice: 2020 Town Board Meetings January 2, 2020
- Sound the Alarm, Save a Life October 18, 2019
The Town Board has authorized the Highway Superintendent to open up the town property at the southern end of Upper Mt. Morris Rd (Squakie Hill) to allow residence to dispose of any bio-degradable outdoor yard cleanings (branches/leaves/sticks). No Garbage Please!
Contact the town highway barns to 382-3538 to make drop off arrangements.